The Young Adult Residency at Christ Chapel is a paid, Bible-based discipleship program that exists to equip the next generation of leaders to impact the church and our city for Christ.
The Young Adult Residency helps residents understand more of who God is, who He has created them to be and how God has called them to live. These objectives are implemented through three main parts of the program: Theological Development (Head), Hands-On Ministry Experience (Hands) and Spiritual Formation (Heart). Together, we believe focusing on the head, heart and hands of each individual will work together to propel residents toward a full, rich love for Jesus and growth in their development as a leader.
For more about what we believe as a church, click here.
- The Young Adult Residency is a 10-month program (August-June) in Fort Worth, TX at Christ Chapel Bible Church.
- Residents experience different areas of the church including the Young Adult Ministry, the Grow Department and Soul Care Department.
- Each Resident is paid a bi-monthly sum and is provided housing.
- The Young Adult Residency is 25 hours a week.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!
- Interviews conducted in January – March 2020
- Final selections made at the end of March 2020
- Residency will begin in August 2020 and end in June 2021
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Young Adult Residents should have a deep love for Jesus! This 10-month, multi-tiered program is for the Christ follower who has the desire to grow, to develop, and to deepen their knowledge of, relationship with, and love for God within an tight-knit community. It’s an amazing opportunity for the new believer or for the spiritually mature. We can’t wait to receive your application!
Yes! Residents follow a regular week-to-week schedule with their classes, ministry responsibilities and biblical counseling.
Yes. In fact, let us know if you are interested in a part-time job — we’d be happy to help connect you to potential work opportunities. It’s important to remember that any part-time job cannot conflict with your residency schedule.
Still have a question that we didn’t cover? Email Ashton at AshtonD@christchapelbc.org. We’d love to talk.
MEET THE 2018-2019 RESIDENTS