WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1980, Christ Chapel is an elder-led Bible church with campuses in Fort Worth, Parker County and Johnson County, Texas. As a Bible church, we are non-denominational, self-governing and affirm that the Bible is the authoritative Word of God.
Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ.
What We Believe
We embrace the following truths as non-negotiable and essential to our understanding and application of the Scriptures:
- Jesus is God.
- Jesus was virgin born.
- Jesus died as a voluntary substitute for sinful man.
- Jesus was bodily raised from the dead.
- God imputes righteousness to the believer upon their acceptance by faith of His Son as Savior and gives the believer eternal life.
- Jesus will bodily return to the earth.
- The Bible is the inerrant Word of God.
Our Core Values
We’re committed to:
- Monday-morning relevant biblical teaching
- Grace manifested in loving relationships where we expect neither more nor less of each other than the Bible does
- Unity in our decisions, our planning and our daily interactions
- Being purpose-driven toward the spiritual development of every involved person
- Honoring God through the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of our ministry
- The priesthood of the believer and to a permission-giving mentality as it relates to every believer’s ministry involvement
- Allowing God to speak through the daily provision of our financial needs, incurring no debt whatsoever
- Encouraging personal shepherding and life change through small groups
Our Mission and Five Purposes
We are committed to helping you become a fully developing follower of Christ, or what the New Testament called “a disciple.” To accomplish this, it’s our goal and expectation that every individual who attends Christ Chapel Bible Church would actively pursue the following five practices:
A growing passion for God’s glory
A growing capacity to love and be loved
A growing hunger for God’s Word
A growing desire to be God’s servant
A growing excitement to share the gospel